Swedish Hydro Solutions named a Gazelle Company in 2021
We are proud to announce that Swedish Hydro Solutions has been named a Gazelle Company (Gasellföretag) in 2021. Dagens industri’s survey ranks Sweden’s most successful companies in 21 counties, and is based on the company’s four most recent annual reports. Less than 1 percent of Sweden’s limited companies meet the requirements to be called a Gazelle Company.
What is Di Gasell?
Di Gasell is an accolade intended to support and encourage both Swedish business and companies that dare to invest in order to grow. The term “Gazelle Company” was coined by the American researcher David Birch. He argued that it is small, fast-growing companies that create most of the new jobs, unlike large, established companies that often streamline and reduce their number of employees.
For Dagens industri, the aim of the competition is to provide inspiration, practical knowledge and good role models for entrepreneurs. The distinction goes to the fastest growing companies in Sweden.
What does the distinction mean?
– This is important to us. The distinction is more than just an award. We have worked hard and with determination to bring about sustainable change in the industries we serve. Our success means that more and more contracting companies are choosing sustainable solutions instead of traditional water treatment methods. This is proof that we are making a real difference to the environment, says Ingrid Lindqvist, CFO of Swedish Hydro Solutions.
Delivering high value to our customers is part of our success. Companies are starting to understand how they can rely on our services, and also include the savings in their calculations. Traditional methods of tanker truck transport, filter changes or production stops are costly, so our technology is therefore a better alternative.
– Sustainability issues and the desire to reduce our climate footprint are on every company’s agenda – among both clients and the contracting companies that are our customers. But the big savings are made for the environment, says Ingrid.
To be named a Gazelle, a company must meet all the criteria. In addition, an overall assessment of the company is also performed, taking into account additional parameters that demonstrate sound business operations.
A Gazelle Company has:
- A net turnover exceeding SEK 10 million, according to its latest annual report.
- At least ten employees, according to its latest annual report.
- At least doubled its turnover, comparing the first and the last financial year of the four-year survey period.
- Increased its turnover every year for the last three years.
- Positive overall operating income for the last four financial years.
- In all material respects, grown organically, not through acquisitions or mergers.
- Sound finances.
This is how happy we got!
Delivering high value to our customers is part of our success. Companies are starting to understand how they can rely on our services, and also include the savings in their calculations.
Swedish Hydro Solutions is the proud winner of Di Gasell’s newly established “Impact Gazelle of the Year” (Årets Impactgasell) award.
Swedish Hydro Solutions has signed an investment agreement with Investment AB Latour (publ), through its subsidiary Latour Future Solutions AB.
Write to us!
Kristineholmsvägen 26 A
441 39 ALINGSÅS